Monday 25 Dec 2023
11.30am - 3.30pm
Dont be alone this Christmas, come and celebrate with us!
Our Christmas Day celebrations are always lively and lots of fun! Enjoy a traditional home-cooked Christmas Dinner, presents, a little tipple, carol singing and the King’s Speech!
Transport provided if needed, please let us know when you book
- 11.30am - Diners arrive for a mince pie with mulled wine or tea and coffee.
- 11.45 am - Hexham Amateur Stage Society will lead us in some carol singing
- 12.30pm - Dinner is served! A turkey dinner with all the trimmings (vegetarian option available) and puddings galore!
- 2pm - Games and gift giving
- 3pm - We'll all gather to watch King Charles deliver his first King's Speech
Please join us on Monday 25 December, 11.30 - 3.30pm
This event is FREE to all
Due to popularity, booking in advance is absolutely essential.
For further information please contact us at:
How to help and get involved
If you would like to help make our Christmas Day celebrations special then there are a number of ways you can help.
- We are collecting small gifts to give each reveller a stocking, check out the list of items we are collecting and how to donate here.
- If you would like to volunteer to help out we will be looking for people to help serve and drivers to help our diners get to the Centre and get home again, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01434 602707 to volunteer.
Join our mailing list
Be the first to know about new events, clubs and community projects.
- Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am-4.00pm
- Sunday Closed
Evenings and Sundays are open by appointment.
Opening times are subject to change.
Christmas and bank holiday opening times may vary.