Sunday 25 Dec 2022
11.30am - 3.30pm
Dont be alone this Christmas, come and celebrate with us!
Our Christmas Day celebrations are always lively and lots of fun! Enjoy a traditional home-cooked Christmas Dinner, presents, a little tipple, carol singing and the King’s Speech!
- Transport provided if needed
- Turkey dinner with all the trimmings (vegetarian option available) and puddings galore!
Please join us
Sunday 25 December, 11.30 - 3.30pm
This event is FREE to all.
Due to popularity, booking in advance is absolutely essential.
For further information please contact us at:
How to help and get involved
If you would like to help make our Christmas Day celebrations special then there are a number of ways you can help.
- We are collecting small gifts to give each reveller a stocking, check out the list of items we are collecting and how to donate here.
- If you would like to volunteer to help on Christmas Day please contact Jill via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to the Centre and say hello. We will be looking for drivers to pick up and drop off guests, and also volunteers to help serve dinner and tidy up.
Your health and wellbeing remains our top priority, so please rest assured that all the necessary health and safety precautions are being implemented. We have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness. The wearing of a facemask is now a personal choice, if government guidelines change we will act accordingly.
Join our mailing list
Be the first to know about new events, clubs and community projects.
- Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am-4.00pm
- Sunday Closed
Evenings and Sundays are open by appointment.
Opening times are subject to change.
Christmas and bank holiday opening times may vary.